mardi 9 juillet 2013

Interesting fitness quiz

In my team on Sunny Gals have weekly challenges. I had an e-mail to the challenge does not start until Sunday, but it seemed interesting, so I went ahead and looked at the link anyway. He had to answer questions about our personality type, then assign a color to our personality, depending on the answers to the questions. It took only a few minutes. I think he said it was a contest of eight minutes, but finished much faster than that. It is called the 8 colors Questionnaire gym.


It gives you two choices for each question and choose the one that at least 51% of the time described better. When I finished, he told me my color was saffron. The descriptions given to me really seemed pretty accurate. This is what he said.


Fitness Color: saffron travel, doing workouts involved















Motivation, focus, focus


Saffron prefer the lifestyle relaxed and informal and are attracted by the ease of access to carry out this process requires some advance planning. Keep a minimum bid plans for more opportunities to enjoy the sudden get when life gives them unexpected. For them, the serendipity provides an extra measure of pleasure and fun. Saffron also appreciate the fact, routines and schedules that limit their freedom to act on their own physically active conditions imposed soon become burdens that hinder rather than promote physical activity.


Although its external behavior is relaxed, internal Saffron can be intense. With a challenge ahead of them, apply to the task with quiet commitment. Competitiveness with themselves more than others, Saffron pledged to set difficult goals and often physically demanding. Physical activities are actually a great balance of intensity, providing relief within a constant cleaning analysis, debate and research.


Independent Saffron perfectionists often feel attracted to activities that require a high level of performance. Boredom can be a concern for Saffrons, and find satisfaction in physical activities that lead them to better fitness.


Saffrons maintain physical activity for elements of challenge, fun, freedom and fluidity. They like to create a rhythm and keep updated. Comfort is an important factor, many Saffrons say it is essential to make physical activity attractive. Every step you should take in the way of exercise is another opportunity to get off the track, so there are fewer decision points between the idea and its execution, the better. With its intuitive nature, Saffrons can easily link the body / mind / soul and could be attracted to it as an exercise component.

Environment and relationships


Saffrons lean towards external parameters most cardio activities, enjoying the freedom and flexibility of nature provides. Although they may go to the gym by your cardio, report their sports tours have a specific purpose, such as weight lifting, for example. With his attraction to the movement and circulation, many Saffrons enjoy group fitness classes, if the music is to your liking and it's fun!


Saffrons exercise alone and with others, as long as the interaction is not demanding or containment. For example, could enjoy light banter with a training partner. It is not unusual for Saffrons to train for a marathon with a relative or friend, but that does not happen if there are many things to do on dates and hours in advance. Provisions should be comfortable and relaxed. Saffrons because rarely considered as part of a group, best treated with a like-minded people, rather than a meeting. For the same reason, Saffrons often choose unusual activities or sports, for example Ultimate Frisbee, Tamika drums, or block.

I have not really decided sport not too unusual, but most of it is why I love walking so alone. Many of my walks, I really do not know where I'm going to a couple of hours before going to the door and sometimes know until the last minute. Sometimes I stand in the transport and spontaneous hike. Or, like yesterday, I went to another community about 10 miles from where I live, and stopped at a place I often walk around. I have the intention of perhaps a couple of miles, but ended up doing 5 miles. I keep shoes and socks in the trunk of my car. Also often shorts and a t-shirt in the trunk in case I have to change. I usually wear jeans to work and that's what I did yesterday, but short evolution would have been more comfortable.


for the proposed activities. I have not been happy with these recommendations. This is what the page.

Saran - Do Exercises involved

Saffrons (INTP, INFP) struggle for clarity, vision and truth in everything they do. They are represented by a burnt orange that draws attention in a warm, comfortable, dull or extravagance. Saffrons are easily bored and struggling with motivation if they are in the mood for something. They love being around people like you.

Motivation: The music and location are great motivators for Saran. They go to classes that their challenge, and it is important for them to find fitness instructors whose personality attracts them. If you are a saffron, consider ordering multiple training environments (gyms, cycle studios, dance studios). The ideal is to find some options close to home and work closely together to make it easy to work with as you please. When you are on a cardio machine, listening to favorite music and display cover so you do not see the results until the end - seeing the miles and calories slowly tick can bring the fun to your routine

Activities: Complete music lessons as a group of cyclists, Body & Soul, Zumba, Nia, yoga, dancing (salsa, belly dance, jazz, folk - other calls).

The first part describes me a little, but focuses on fitness and other classes and really do not like the classes that much, except for water aerobics. I want to dance, maybe, but I'm a clutz and I am easily frustrated trying to catch the movement.

Anyway, it was fun to do. If you want to see which of the eight colors that fall in and what types of exercises you can visit websites.

Have a nice day!http://www.topoffitness.blogspot.com//search/label/Home?&max-results=11

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire